The Midnight Martini is a perfect fit for New Year’s Eve. The coffee profile gives it the look of midnight and you will be up well past midnight.
- 1 ½ oz Pure Class Vodka or Coffee Vodka
- ½ oz. Coffee Liqueur
- ¼ oz. Cinnamon Syrup (optional)
- Lemon Twist for Garnish
Ingredients for Cinnamon Syrup (optional)
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- Combine all ingredients and stir well
- Top with whipped cream, cocoa powder and a maraschino cherry
- Often served as a shooter, just shake & strain into a shot glass and go for it.
- The Cinnamon Syrup is an optional ingredient to the original recipe for two reasons: I felt that it needed a little something extra and cinnamon is a great compliment to coffee.
- The cinnamon syrup is very easy to make yourself and I’ve found that it is a great addition to regularly stock in both the bar and kitchen because it is one of those ingredients that can be used to enhance many different recipes, even if that is just your morning cup of coffee.
- If you prefer, use another flavored syrup to customize the martini to your own taste.